Corrective Surgery treatment grant for PWDs
For the surgical treatment of disability of handicap, provision of Rs.8,000/- per beneficiary will be granted every year.
||Name of Scheme
||Grant for surgery treatment for PWDs treatment of poor and incapable.
||Category of Scheme
||Benefit from Scheme
- To lessen the disabilities of various kind, required corrective surgery is done, so that the PWDs could also live like normal people.
- For payment of surgery treatment, maximum Rs.8,000/- per person per year will be granted, for which money will be granted to the beneficiary from concerned government hospital.
||Criteria to get benefited from scheme
- PWDs income or their parents income is not more than Rs.6,000/- p.a.
- Should be the citizen of India.
- Should be the permanent citizen Uttar Pradesh or should be the domicile of Uttar Pradesh for minimum 5 years.
- Should not be the culprit of any criminal case.
||To get the benefit, from where can we get prescribed form, if any and if available on website, then what’s the address
- Form can be received at District Handicap Welfare Officer’s Office of concerned district and Directorate of Handicap Welfare, Uttar Pradesh.
- Format of prescribed application can be received from official website of department hwd.up.nic.in.
||Procedure to submit/present application form for grant
- Such eligible PWD people, which wish to get operated under this scheme, will have to submit the form at District Handicap Welfare Officer’s office along with recommendation of Superintendent/In-charge of Government Hospital and estimated expenses.
||To get the benefit to whom we have to contact?
- From concerned District Handicap Welfare Officer of district.
- From Superintendent/In-charge of government hospital where operation has to be done.
||At what level problems will be solved which will occur during getting benefit?
- From concerned District Magistrate/Chief Development Officer of district.
- Director, Handicap Welfare, 9th floor Indira Bhawan, Lucknow Contact: 0522-2287267, 0522-2286188