Shop Construction/Shop-operation Scheme
Under shop construction/operational scheme, people with 40% disability will be granted with Rs.20,000/- for shop construction and Rs.10,000 will be granted for operating shop/street stall/hand cart.
||Name of Scheme
||Shop Construction/Operation of Shop Scheme
||Category of Scheme
||Benefit from Scheme
- For shop construction amount of Rs.20,000/- is granted by the department, out of which Rs.5,000 is grant and remaining Rs.15,000/- is loan, which has to be paid at the interest rate of 4%.
- Department also give financial help as amount of Rs. 10,000 for shop operation on rental basis for atleast 5 years or for the purchase of stall/hand cart, under which Rs.2,500/- is grant and remaining Rs.7,500/- will be given as loan, which will be paid at the interest of 4%.
||Criteria to get benefited from scheme
- Handicaps, whose disability is 40% or more, whose certificate should be issued Chief Medical Officer or doctor of Community Health Centre or Primary Health Centre.
- Whose age is between 18 years to 60 years.
- Annual income should not be more than double of limit of BPL.
||To get the benefit, from where can we get prescribed form, if any and if available on website, then what’s the address
- Prescribed form can be received from, District Handicap Welfare Officer’s Office.
- Format of prescribed application can be received from official website of department hwd.up.nic.in.
||To get the benefit to whom we have to contact?
- From concerned District Handicap Welfare Officer of district.
||At what level problems will be solved which will occur during getting benefit?
- From concerned District Magistrate/Chief Development Officer of district.
- Director, Handicap Welfare, 9th floor Indira Bhawan, Lucknow Contact: 0522-2287267, 0522-2286188