Marriage Promotion Award Scheme
1. Eligibility and Conditions
40% or more disability (Certificate issued by Chief Medical Officer, doctors of Community Health Centre/Primary Health Centre).
All persons with disability, who are resident of Uttar Pradesh of any category.
Such persons with disabilities whose age is 18 years or more, but less than 60 years.
- Collection of loan given on the basis of disability, will be done after three month of payment as Rs.500/- quarterly instalment, which will be divided into 30 equal instalments.
- Person with disabilities, who are not convicted or punished in any criminal or financial issues and whose no government amount is pending for payment.
- Person with disability should have its own 110 ft. of land for the construction of shop or is capable of purchasing his own land.
- Lease of Tenancy for 05 years should be done by the person with disability for the operation of shop.
2. Selection of site for shop construction/purchase/rent
Urban Area: Such areas where business or trade can grow.
Rural Area: Such areas where commute system is easy and where business or trade can grow.
- Income: Person with disability, whose annual income should not be double of the income decided by the government for the below poverty line.
- Rate: For the construction of shop Rs.20,000/- is granted and for operation of shop/khokha/gumti/thela Rs.10,000 will be granted.
- Out of Rs.20,000/-, Rs.15,000/- will be provided on normal interest rate of 4% and Rs.5,000/- will be given in the form of grant.
- In same way out of Rs.10,000/-, Rs.7,500/- will be provided on normal interest rate of 4% and Rs.2,500/- will be given in the form of grant.
- Under this scheme, person with disabilities can apply online through Jan Suvidha Kendra/Lokvani and can also receive updated status of E-application.
- Procedure of Payment: Application form will be accepted on first come first serve basis and payment will be done through E-payment in respected bank accounts.
- Collection of loan
- Approved original loan for the construction of shop will be collected after the one year of full payment of loan as quarterly instalment of Rs.500/- and 30 equal instalment will be made.
- For the purchase of shop, collection of approved loan will be done after the three months of full payment of loan as quarterly instalment of Rs.500/- and 30 equal instalment will be made.
- For the purchase of khokha/gumti/thela loan approved will be collected, after the three months of payment, on the rate of Rs.250/- quarterly and 30 equal instalments will be made.
- After the collection of loan taken for construction of shop/purchase of khokha/gumti/thela, rate of interest will be collected. This collection will be done in 24 equal monthly instalments. Beneficiary can also pay the complete amount of interest at once.